One-day yoga workshop for women embodying the wisdom of the divine goddesses of yoga.
New students are welcome. Some yoga experience is beneficial, but not necessary. Please call if you are interested to discuss.
- Do you feel overwhelmed?… Exhausted?…. Disconnected? … Numb?
- Are you always looking after everyone else with no time for you?
- Do you have a desire to get in touch with, and embody the divine feminine?
- Do you have a yoga practice, or have had a practice, and want to discover a more feminine approach to yoga
Would you like to:
- access your true divine feminine power
- release what you are ready to let go of
- cultivate your innate creative flow
- awaken and nourish your sensuality
- be open to the abundance in your life
- learn and inspire your own home devotional yoga practice
Attending you will experience gentle and powerful Tantric and Taoist yogic practices (including pranayama, asana, meditation, Puja/ritual, evocative music and Kirtan, Mahavidya wisdom goddesses).
We will awaken and embody the divine feminine through:
- Durga – Bhairavi’s innate feminine power
- Kali’s power of transformation and letting go
- Saraswati – Matangi’s unique creativity, and
- Lakshmi – Kamalatmika’s bliss and abundance.
The Next workshop is on SUNDAY 20th January, 2019
Where: emBODY Pilates @ the Mill, Shed 49, 1-9 Walker street, Castlemaine
Cost $150 or $130 early bird if you book before 7th January.
Please note my Cancellation Policy
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0431 836 552