Yoga Classes for Women are taught as a 10-week course journeying with the wisdom goddesses of yoga.
You can choose either a Tantra Flow or Yin yoga course. For a description of the classes and Tantra Flow Yoga compared to Yin Yoga please see below.
Courses are offered in Victorian school term times. Term 3 runs from Friday 15th July – 18 Sept, 2019.
Weekly class schedule
- Monday 5.30 – 7.00pm Tantra Flow Yoga BUY TICKET
- Monday 7.15 – 8.45pm Yin Yoga BUY TICKET
- Wednesday 9.30-11.00am Tantra Flow Yoga BUY TICKET
(As of July 2019, there will no longer be a class offered on a Friday)
All classes are held in emBODY Pilates @ the Mill, Shed 49, 1-9 Walker street, Castlemaine
Register the class/day/time that suits you best. There is flexibility to make up classes over a term, in any of the classes, where space is available.
Students who have attended a whole course previously are welcome to attend on a casual basis. $25 per class. Please text in advance to check if there is a spot.
“I highly recommend attending these classes, it’s like a weekly boost for the body and soul!”
Cost for a 10-week course is $180 (early bird, 2-weeks prior to start of term) and $200 full registration thereafter. For shorter terms, the course price are adjusted due to the fewer number of classes.
Each classes is limited to 10 women. Booking is essential. Payment must be made in full before the start of term.
To book your spot, please follow the links above to each class, or go to my online booking site for listings of all classes and workshops.
Are you interested, but not sure if it is the right yoga for you? Come and try – your first class is FREE. Please call or email ahead of coming to ensure there is a space.
In my commitment to ensuring yoga is easy and accessible for any woman who would like to attend, I offer the following options:
- A 10% discount on your registration for early bird registration up to two weeks before the start of term.
- A new online booking system that offers credit card facilities.
- A limited number of contra-deal places are available, includes a partial payment and the sharing of relevant skills. Register with MALETS for 50% pods / 50% $ payment. Please email me if you are interested in one of these places.
- For those who would like to attend two classes per week e.g. Tantra Flow Yoga and a Yin yoga course your second course is 1/2 price: total $270 EB/ or $300. Please contact me directly to purchase these tickets.
- Casual attendance for $25 per class is available for students:
- who have completed a full Tantra Flow or Yin Yoga course in the past year
- who know in advance that they cannot attend the whole term
- if space is available
Tantra Flow Yoga
Tantra Flow Yoga is suitable for all women, ages and levels of fitness. Both novice and experienced yoginis are welcome.
Nurturing and sensual, dynamic and strengths building, Tantra Flow Yoga is a dance between Yin and Yang and the Shakti and Shiva within. Drawing from Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow, as well as Taoist and Tantric practices, Tantra Flow combines sensual flowing movements with dynamic strengths based asana, while honouring the female body and building core strength.
“Jane’s approach to yoga is a unique fusion of styles that effortlessly weave together, taking me on a journey into my self and the pleasure it is to be a woman”
Through the 10-week course we journey with the Wisdom Goddesses of yoga (Tara, Kali, Tripura Sundari, Bhuvaneshwari, Durga, Chinnamasta, Dhumavati, Saraswati, and Lakshmi) invoking their creative and transformative energies into our practice and our lives.
Each class is uniquely created with the different Goddess archetypes, using variations in sequence, asana, pranayama and meditations, with evocative and enchanting music.
“Tantra Flow Yoga is woman-luscious: gentle, sensual and nurturing and with the traditional strength asanas, reinforce the power attributes of the goddess
Yin Yoga is suitable for all women. No yoga experience is necessary. Beginners and advanced yoga students are welcome.
Yin yoga works on the Chinese meridian system, bringing benefits to our health, well-being, energy levels and vitality. In Yin yoga, postures are held for longer periods of time, working on the deeper connective tissues of the body.
In Yin Yoga we feel and release tensions that are deep within us. There are many benefits of Yin yoga including increase flexibility and mobility. It is a deep meditation where we still the mind, experience greater clarity and peace of mind.
“I love the feeling of my body letting go of all that stuff”
“It’s amazing surrender for me, and sooooooo relaxing”
Through the 10-week Yin yoga course we invoke and embody the creative and transformational energies of the Wisdom Goddesses of yoga into our yoga practice and our lives. Each class is uniquely created with the different Goddess archetypes, using variations in sequence, asana, pranayama and meditations along with evocative and enchanting music.
For more information on Yin yoga, see my blog including a winter Yin yoga practice that can be practiced at any time of the year to support our adrenal health.
Cancellation Policy from 2018
- If you cancel more than 1 week BEFORE the start of a class term, a workshop or a coaching program, a refund, less a 20% admin fee, will be given. In some circumstances there is the option to transfer the payment to a future event. Please call to discuss if applicable for you.
- For classes and workshops, if you cancel LESS than 1 week before the start of term, a refund, less a 20% admin fee, will only be given if your place can be filled before the commencement of the term or workshop. If your place cannot be filled, no refund is available.
- No refunds are available once a class term or a coaching program has commenced.
- If I need to cancel a class, workshop or coaching for any unforeseen reason, a full refund will be given.